Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The recipes are in the works! I guess I don’t just want to post anything, but I’d rather carefully choose something – especially for the first post. What used to be simply cooking a meal for dinner has now turned into a longer, more drawn out process where my boyfriend is endlessly photographing food he would just rather dig into. Either way, I am excited to see how my cooking will evolve – beginning with rather simple recipes and working my way into more challenging endeavours. The past few years have already been quite a whirlwind of kitchen frenzies, who knows what is ahead. I have so many ideas pulled into my patchwork notebook that it is bursting at the seams! Soon everything will fall into place, until then, it will be a couple of more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment